Overview of Table Mountain Hike
Discover one of the most beautiful sites in the world on this fantastic 3-hour tour of the Table Top with skip-the-line access. Explore Table Mountain, a New Seven Wonder of Nature and the Aerial Cableway on a Table Mountain hike.
Get an unparalleled 360-degree view of Cape Town City from the top of Table Mountain hike. See popular landmarks such as Robbin Island, Lion’s Head the V&A Waterfront, The Cape of Good Hope, and the Green Point Park as well as the soccer stadium. In addition to the restaurant indoor/outdoor observation decks, enjoy access to the Aerial Cableway, the funicular that takes you down, and an informative guide for your Table Mountain walk. With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into the Table Mountain tour.
Why Travelers Choose Table Mountain hike
It’s convenient to have advance tickets for a can’t-miss sight like the Table Mountain hike, especially since you can visit anytime within a year from your date of purchase. And if you’re planning to go during a peak period, the skip-the-line option will save you lots of time to hike up Table Mountain.
About Table Mountain hike
- Skip the line
Save up to 1-2 hours
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide
- Easy cancellation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Amazing views of Cape Town from the viewing station deck of Table Mountain after the hike
- 360-degree panoramic views on each side of the Table Top from the Resturant.
- Visit the New Seven Wonder of Nature, hike Table Mountain.
- Flexible voucher redemption policy – visit on any day within a year of the date originally selected – plan your visit around the weather!
- With mobile tickets, simply scan your phone for direct entry into the Aerial Cableway with your guide.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Table Mountain Cape Town|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the hike time.|
First: Departure, Transport and arrival
Head to the foot of Table Mountain hike where you will prepare and get ready. Pass through the Table Mountain Road successfully to reach the hiking check-point. A sign to the starting point of the trail signals the trails beginning, foot-paths show the trail. See hiking trail information on the notice board and more, all paying tribute to the more 1-kilometer high mountain.
Second: Expedition, trekking tour to the top of Table Mountain
Third: Return via Aerial Cableway (tickets included)