Skeleton Gorge Overview
There’s no faster way to visit the Kirstenbosch Gardens with a Skeleton Gorge hike. These exciting new tickets help you avoid long lines to see hundreds of plant species, a network of hiking trails and Canopy Treetop Walkway by the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens group on a Skeleton Gorge hike.
See the best of Kirstenbosch Gardens on this guided, 5-6 hour hike around Skeleton Gorge and Nursery Ravine. Learn about the history of the land with live commentary from a tour guide. Food, beverages, and souvenirs are available for purchase at the restaurant after the hike up Skeleton Gorge.
- 5-6-hour hike around Skeleton Gorge and Kirstenbosch Gardens
- Amazing views of the Southern Suburbs skyline
- hike by the dam of Skeleton Gorge and Nursery Ravine
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Upgrade options available including premier seating and VIP package
Highlights of Skeleton Gorge
- Hike Skeleton Gorge and get instant access to the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Show, scan, and enjoy. Avoid the need for printers – easily present your voucher on a mobile device
- Book your preferred entry time to guarantee little to no waiting times to begin hiking
- Admire more than 528 hectares of land and the Canopy Tree Walkway on Skeleton Gorge tour
- Discover the parallels between Table Mountain National Park and Skeleton Gorge hiking trails
|START TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup or departure time|
|END TIME||Approximately 5-6 hours from the date and time the hike started|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots if possible, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Access a wide range of permanent and temporary hiking trails. Explore various aspects of Skeleton Gorge’s history and delve deeper into the hikes of 2 iconic routes at the exclusive new tour.
Arrivals and departure
Booking details and beginning hike
Coffee and drinks served before departure back to Cape Town