Lions Head hike Overview
Discover the Cape Town on a 3-hour Lions Head hike, the Twelve Apostles viewing point, and the Robben Island over-looking place. Navigate the vast complex of the Lions Head trail, hiking paths, and chain with a guide, who will bring the ancient mountains to life. Skip all the entrance lines to explore trails such as the Spiral Route of the Lions Head hiking trail and the Lion’s Mane; step inside the caves of Lions Head hike to admire ‘The Table Top’ by picture taking’; and hear little-known tales about Lions Head Table Mountain. Choose from several departure times, from sunrise to Lions Head sunset hike experience and upgrade to a small-group tour with four people or less.
See priceless views from the mountain with skip-the-line entry to the Lions Head hike and Chains route or Spiral route. Go on an exciting journey through centuries of mountaineering, admiring views from Table Mountain to the Cape of Good Hope, and Cape Point.
- Enjoy a skip-the-line Lions Head hike tour including the Twelve Apostles viewing point, Robben Island look up and the flat top summit viewing desk towards Table Mountain
- See captivating sites like the Atlantic Ocean, Camps Bay and Clifton 4th beaches
- Hike Lion’s Head Cape Town to see Table Mountain The New Seven Wonder of Nature
- Explore 669 meters above Cape Town on a fully guided hike up Lions Head and see where to start Lion’s Head hike.
- Choose from four different times, from Lions Head sunset hike to sunrise and upgrade to a small-group tour (maximum 4)
- Select your entrance to explore Lion Head mountain by a guide at your preferred time
- Marvel at the sunrise or sunset views “Wonderful” in the best photoshoot locations
- Get escorted above the Lion-shaped mountain through the fastest track available and then enjoy at your own pace
What To Expect on a Lions Head Hike
Lion’s Head tours with skip-the-line access are sought-after, so even the fast-track lines are long via the Chains. Lions Head Cape Town experience includes admission through a special entrance, so there are no lines whatsoever. Follow your guide directly inside the mountain passes of hiking networks that is the Lion’s Head mountain.
About Lions Head Hike
- Duration 3 hours
Skip the line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide
- Easy cancellation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Lion’s Head hike, Signal Hill Road, Cape Town, 8001|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 15 minutes before scheduled pickup or tour time.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 3 hours from the starting time of the hike.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots if available, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Booking and upgrade to tour
Pickup and transportation to the foot of the mountain
Lion's Head trail walking
Summiting the Lion-shaped mountain
Return to your hotel and/or accommodation