Overview of India Venster
See Cape Town at its most picturesque on a 3-hour India Venster hike by day or night. Discover the historic city center as you sail past the overlooking mountains, Devils Peak, and more. Marvel at the illuminated Bo Kaap houses and learn where the local hotspots are.
About India Venster
- Duration 270 minutes
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live English guide
- Easy cancellation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
India Venster Highlights
Get the best view in all of Cape Town City from the Top of the India Venster Observation Deck at Table Mountain National Park. Soak up three distinct views of indoor and outdoor viewing areas and admire the Mother City’s popular landmarks, such as Robben Island, the V and A Waterfront, the Green Point Stadium, the Sea Point promenade, the Cape Town Harbour and more. Upgrade to include a 75-minute Table Moutain Aerial Cableway and City Center tour.
- Admission to the Top of the India Venster observation Deck
- Unequaled panoramic views of Cape Town
- Unobstructed views from the 1km high mountain of 100 different routes
- Interactive displays detailing the India Venster Route map on the mountain
- Flexible voucher redemption policy – you are not restricted to date originally selected – plan your visit around the weather!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||India Venster trail, Lower Table Mountain Aerial Cableway Cape Town|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 15 minutes before departure time or at pickup venue|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 4 hours from the time of the first departure of hike times|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
A guide host will welcome you aboard the hike on arrival and tell you many stories, legends, and historical facts about Capet Town as you sail through the hike. Sit back to learn about the local hotspots, including notable restaurants and nightclubs, passing the infamous City Center District before you disembark on a hike.